Setup Guide for MYTHIC-SMiTE
This guide will show you how to properly setup your PC to use MYTHIC. Please follow this guide in its entirety before reaching out for support.
- Make sure you have SMiTE installed through Steam.
- Make sure you are using SMiTE in borderless windowed mode.
- Completely disable and/or uninstall any anti-virus/malware/spyware software. This includes Windows Defender
- Make sure Discord is installed and Discord overlay is enabled and working
- Change SMiTE to DX9 mode. Disable the “Use D3D11” option in video options.
- Copy your license key from your order, start the loader. Paste your key and hit enter.
- The loader will tell you how much time you have left. “Do you want to use the Smite cheat?” (type y then enter)
- Wait for instruction to launch Smite from loader. Launch Smite in 32-bit mode from Steam.
- Once game has loaded, wait for loader to finish injecting cheat. When the loader closes, you can use the INS (insert) key to open the menu.
- We recommend a speed setting of 1.2 to 1.4 (going above that is very obvious and will likely get you reported.)