Setup Guide for DEXESP
This guide will show you how to properly setup your PC to use DEXESP-APEX. Please follow this guide in its entirety before reaching out for support.
- Uninstall all antivirus software.
- Uninstall all league anti-cheats (ESEA, FACEIT, etc.)
- Disable Windows Defender real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection, automatic sample submission and tamper protection.
- Restart your PC.
- Start the loader.
- When prompted for your license key, input the license key from your order on DEXAiM.
- The loader will inform you how much time was added from the license key.
- Start the loader again.
- DEXESP-APEX loads.
- Start Apex Legends, enter a match. Players will “glow.”
SOME NOTES ON DEXESP
- DEXESP does not have a menu.
- There are no “hot-keys” for DEXESP.
- DEXESP only shows while in-game.