Setup Guide for DINO
This guide will show you how to properly setup your PC to use DINO-DAYZ. Please follow this guide in its entirety before reaching out for support.
- Uninstall all antivirus software.
- Uninstall all league anti-cheats (ESEA, FACEIT, etc.)
- Disable Windows Defender real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection, automatic sample submission and tamper protection.
- Run Windows Update and install any applicable updates.
- Synchronize your Windows 10 clock
- Restart your PC.
- Move the loader application (.exe) onto a portable USB drive formatted as FAT32
- Start the loader as administrator right click -> run as administrator
- Login to the loader using your license key from your DEXAiM order.
- Click OK for each cheat you plan on using.
- Close the loader.
- Remove/unplug USB drive from USB port on your PC
- Start the game.
- The cheat will automatically inject each time you run the corresponding game (until you reboot your PC).
HOW TO USE DINO-DAYZ
- Use the “HOME” key while in-game to open the menu
COMMON ERRORS & ISSUES
- Ensure you have Intel VT-x (sometimes called “Intel Virtualization”) enabled in your PC’s BIOS
- Ensure you have secure boot disabled in your PC’s BIOS
- Close any programs or overlays running in the background on your PC
- for example: Discord overlay, Origin in-game, Asus GPU Tweak II, MSI Afterburner, Aura for ASUS, RivaTuner OSD, RivaTuner Statistics
- Open command prompt Windows key -> type “cmd” -> press ENTER and run the following command:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
- You should get a response stating “operation successful”
- Disable/turn off v-sync
- Reboot your PC